Deliver Remote Webinar Training and Testing with One Solution
Ideal Solutions For:
Continuing Education & Certification
Academic Assessment & HR Screening
Sales & Product Training
Transcript file available after the session
Deliver Online Presentations, Tests and Certificates Simply and Professionally
The easy to use testing module and webinar training capabilities to trainers, educators and businesses with no equipment or software to buy or install. Associations can provide CE courses to their members to increase the value of membership while trainers and businesses can realize the dramatic return on investment that an online testing solution can provide. Utilize our closed captioning add-on to provide section 508 compliant events.
Testing Module Highlights:
- Multiple choice
- True / False
- Fill in the blank
- Multiple select (multiple correct answers)
- Reports are delivered within 1 hour of webinar
- Granular data points included to isolate performance by each tester
- Test will pop up on participant’s screen following webinar presentation
- If test was not passed or completed, a reminder email will be sent 24 hours and 72 hours after event alerting registrant that they are scheduled to take the test
- Pass/fail screen results immediately following test completion
- No waiting period between retakes
- Many organizations are tasked with issuing certificates of completion to candidates who successfully meet a set of requirements for their webinar training. ConferTel’s testing module, one of our paid webinar solutions, has integrated the process of creating and awarding certificates, making this endeavor fast, easy and cost effective.
- Custom certificates with your logo, the student’s name, course title and date
- Certificates are emailed to students as a PDF file.
Only $2.50 per test!
Add the testing module onto ConferTel’s Fully Managed Webinar service for only $50 per custom test, use the same test without incurring any additional setup fees.
Only pay $2.50 per completed test taken; only pay if test is completed.